Seen any good jokes you want to share?

Vista

One for any servicemen on here

The Royal Marines use the term YOMP (Your Own Marching Pace) to describe how they trek for miles across the landscape carrying heavy packs....

The Paras use the term TAB (Tactical Advance to Battle) to describe the same thing...

In the RAF however, they use the term COACH......................It's a big metal box with luxury seating, wheels and a motor that saves their hair from getting dishevelled!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, PeteRS8084 said:

When I was in the army but stationed at RAF Laarbruch  (no longer there) our exercises always had ended at mid day on a Thursday so the white coaches could pick up the RAF guys and girls and get them back to their rooms to pretty up for the Thursday night bop!

Got two crabs writing Maintenance Schedules for our service repair times. Good lads. 

I send them this regularly when they ask me for a link to certain documents. 

I think they both have tourrettes though, going by their replies:

Screenshot_20200927_193709_compress77.jpg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two priests are off to the showers late one night. They undress and step into the showers before they realize there is no soap.

Father John says he has soap in his room and goes to get it, not bothering to dress. He grabs two bars of soap, one in each hand , and heads back to the showers.

He is halfway down the hall when he sees three nuns heading his way Having no place to hide, he stands against the wall and freezes like he's a statue.

The nuns stop and comment on how life-like he looks. The first nun suddenly reaches out and pulls on his manhood.Startled, he drops a bar of soap.

"Oh look" says the first nun, "it's a soap dispenser".

To test her theory the second nun also pulls on his manhood.

Sure enough, he drops the second bar of soap.
Now the third nun decides to have a go.

She pulls once, then twice and three times but nothing happens.So she gives several more tugs, then yells...

"Holy Mary, Mother of God, HAND LOTION TOO!"

• Haha 1

• Vista changed the title to Seen any good jokes you want to share?

A bloke walks into a bar in Wales and orders a shandy. All the Taffs sitting around the bar look up, expecting to see another English visitor.

The barman says, “You ain’t from round here, are ya boyo?”

The man says, “No, I’m from Stoke.”

The barman says, “What do you do in Stoke?”

The guy says, “I’m a taxidermist.”

The barman says, “A taxidermist? What the heck is a taxidermist? Do you drive a taxi?”

“No, a taxidermist doesn’t drive a taxi. I mount animals.”

The barman grins and yells, “He’s okay boys. He’s one of us.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

I may need that one explained to me! LOL

You don't get Mr Kipling's cakes in Australia? They're exceedingly good 😁

To be fair my English work colleagues were all laughing at our French colleagues about it and they didn't get it either.......until I sent them this

71x6DX-QacL._AC_SX679_.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vista said:

You don't get Mr Kipling's cakes in Australia? They're exceedingly good 😁

To be fair my English work colleagues were all laughing at our French colleagues about it and they didn't get it either.......until I sent them this

71x6DX-QacL._AC_SX679_.jpg

And the goodness scale - at the bottom left - red is obviously very good and amber is nearly very good - must try harder, White is so amazing its beyond colouring! Make sure all your food has lots of Red cos that's the best tasting! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1